Urban Everyday Travel
- in focus at the World Expo Shanghai in July 2010
As the city of Malmö expands, the amount of transport and the number of journeys increase. Our exhibition focuses on the enormous efforts that we are making to meet the demands of a sustainable transport system and the community that it serves.
Set against a lively illustration depicting the urban fabric and people of Malmö, visitors can experience the increase of walking, cycling and travelling by public transport.
The following themes are presented at the UBPA-exhibition:
- Malmö By Bike
- Attractive Public Transport
- The Walkable City
- Sustainable Everyday Travel in the Western Harbour
- Public and Corporate Cooperation
- No Ridiculous Car Journeys
- Inspirational Ideas for Bicycle Parking:
- Parascopes — Involving Citizens for a Better Traffic Environment: